Find us on Facebook
STREAMING PLAYER UPDATE
Pilgrim Radio now has a new streaming player, which you can access here. If you have problems accessing the new player through the “Listen Now” links on our website, you may need to click “Refresh” on your browser to update that page to the new links. Alternately, you may delete temporary files from your browser’s cache. See our STREAMING TIPS page for more suggestions on making sure you can hear the stream on your desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
5 GOOD REASONS TO LISTEN OFTEN. . .
1) The Bible, centerpiece of Pilgrim Radio’s program day, is aired in a continuous loop every 100 days. Three times a day, every day, an hour of the Bible is presented from the first verse of Genesis to the last verse of Revelation.
2) The Bible is explained by competent pastor/teachers in the form of expository instruction. Up to an hour in length, these sermons and lectures are heard on The Morning/Night Classes, Extra Credit, and Second Period.
3) On the weekends, The Speaker’s Platform features keynote and highlighted messages recorded at seminars and conferences around the country. Study Hall often consists of a single topical message or a cluster of sermons around a specific topic. The Best Of . . . are expository messages previously aired on Pilgrim Radio but selected for a second appearance on the network.
4) News, views, and interviews flow freely from the well of His People, The Way of the Master, The World and Everything In It, and stories collected by SRN Network News sources. TW&E – produced by the publishers of World Magazine will be adding daily features soon.
5) Good Christian books read cover to cover in half-hour daily installments Monday through Friday. Histories, biographies, doctrine, devotionals, Puritan and issues-oriented books give a unique perspective from a Christian world view.
Content-rich Christian radio programming at Pilgrimradio.com around the world and around the clock!
PROBLEMS HEARING YOUR PILGRIM RADIO STATION?
If you experience reception problems, check this list of Pilgrim Radio frequencies for known problems. It will be updated as we receive reports from listeners. If the current status is showing red, it’s a problem we’re already aware of. If it’s an outage that hasn’t been reported yet, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-541-5647, and press 2.
As you’re waiting for repairs to be made, you can always listen online. All programming airs at the same time online as on your local station.
From time to time, Pilgrim Radio has full and part time staff openings in all areas of its operation. You are encouraged to call our toll-free number or write to request an application, or simply send your resume to any of our addresses, attention: General Manager.
WANT TO READ A GOOD BOOK?
Check out our Best of Reader's Choice page for a list of the top 50 books that have aired on Pilgrim Radio, chosen by Reader's Choice host Tom Hesse.